The National Latino Leadership Alliance
Join us to meet the Executive Director, Angela Anderson Guerrero Mictlanxochitl and hear about LIDERAMOS 2022 programming! Board member, Carol Rodriguez, will share her insights and help facilitate a conversation with our community about the needs and vision we can cultivate for Latino/a/x leadership!
LIDERAMOS is excited to host a virtual meet up for leadership coaches and trainers!
Richard Martinez, Expert Trainer & LIDERAMOS, Board Member
Sonya Perez-Lauterbach, Owner of SPL Coaching, MS Learning & Organizational Change
Come join us:
- Build Connections & Community
- Share insights & lessons learned from your own professional practice
- Meet our special guest Richard Martinez, Co-Founder of LIDERAMOS.
We would love for you to join us Wed May 4th at 3PM CT.
For this year’s National Symposium, we are providing the opportunity to:
- Promote a national visibility and increase the impact of Latino leadership programs
- Establish a networking and learning community among Latino leadership programs
- Provide resources and technical assistance to start leadership programs
- Enhance existing leadership programs and the leadership skills of LIDERAMOS members
- Improve research and evaluation methods that will position Latino Leadership as a specialized field of study