About LIDERAMOS QUAD CITIES
The Quad Cities Regional LIDERAMOS Leadership Development Program is proud to kick-off our LIDERAMOS Cohort I.
LIDERAMOS Cohort I
(September 2023 – February 2024)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 31, 2023 or once cohort is full.
Open to adults who are 25 and older, as of September 2023, from all sectors in the Quad Cities and surrounding area who identify as Latino, Latina, or Latinx.
- For Latinos at various stages of their career and leadership development
- Hosted by LULAC Council 10 in partnership with the LIDERAMOS National Latino Leadership Alliance
- 25 spots available for first cohort
- $1000 program fee per individual. Sliding scale fee, scholarships, or being sponsored are options. Partial or full payment, before or during the program timeframe.
For a detailed description of the program content and schedule, please review the LIDERAMOS QC Region Program Outline
The Five Components, or categories of essential learning in the LIDERAMOS leadership program model are:
- Self-Development and Awareness
- Mainstream Leadership
- Latino History, Culture and Leadership Practices
- Public Policy, Civic Engagement and Social Change
- Skill Development: Networking, Team Building and Influence Strategies
Character, Competence, Communication, and Community Service are foundational pieces.
Mission, Objective, & Purpose:
To enhance and develop the skills of Latinos who are culturally aware, civically engaged, and community-serving, so they can provide effective leadership and impact in our community and multicultural society. Highly Interactive leadership exchange among intergenerational, multi-sector, emerging, mid-career, and senior leaders who will share life-experiences and acquire new knowledge and practices. We borrow elements from the leadership development curriculum of our partner, the National Leadership Alliance, and we utilize its resources and network of other leadership programs.
For further information, please contact: Joe Moralez or Alfred Ramirez at email@example.com